What does FixFLOW include?
Components of the solution
- Front End hardware and sensors for monitoring signals in industrial processes and machine data logging
- IIoT hardware and software for registering signals from industrial controllers and accumulation of historical process data
- AI/ML software to analyze observed trends and predict upcoming problems in equipment performance
- Workflow component for initiating and managing the notification processes in order to eliminate emergencies
What does the IIoT Event Logging component do?
Why would my organization need the AI/ML component?
What does the Workflow notification component do?
What are the benefits of implementing FixFLOW in your organization?
- Increases the availability in operation of the monitored facilities whilst reduces downtime in the events of troubleshooting
- Eliminates costs for unexpected and urgent repairs by 40%!
How is FixFLOW implemented?
- Implemented "from scratch" in the user's work environment
- Integrates as an industrial front-end into the user's work environment
- Added to the user's existing process management system - ERP, MRP, EDM or other - without the need for additional costs for refinements and integration